If you can see a future without me and that doesn’t break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here.
The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
My problem is that I fall in love with words, rather than actions. I fall in love with ideas and thoughts, instead of reality. And it will be the death of me.
I don’t think people love me. They love versions of me I have spun for them, versions of me they have construed in their minds. The easy versions of me, the easy parts of me to love.
TAROT ASKS: PLEASE IM BORED
- The Fool: Something you've always wanted to try
- The Magician: Something you're very good at
- The High Priestess: One thing you wish you knew
- The Empress: A woman you really admire
- The Emperor: A man you really admire
- The Hierophant: Something you believe in
- The Lovers: A person who makes you very happy
- The Chariot: A prize or award you've won
- Strength: Something you struggle with
- The Hermit: Favourite way to spend a day alone
- The Wheel Of Fortune: Something you wish you could change
- Justice: A decision you wish you could do over
- The Hanged Man: A time when you wished someone would listen to you
- Death: Someone you really miss
- Temperance: Your ideal day
- The Devil: Who you talk to when you're dealing with big issues
- The Tower: Something that changed your life
- The Star: Someone you consider perfect
- The Moon: Something you fear
- The Sun: Your happiest memory
- Judgement: Your favourite song(s)
- The World: Your dream job